Mary is an experienced facilitator, trainer, coach, and business consultant. She has held senior management positions across a number of industries in Australia, Asia and the UK. In these roles she has developed a broad range of skills and an in-depth understanding of business. In recent years Mary has worked as a private consultant with organisations in Australia and internationally. Her consulting work has been primarily in the financial services, telecommunications and business services sectors, but she also has experience of working with government and not-for-profit organisations.
Mary established the BlueFox Group in 2010 in response to a growing demand for training and coaching services within the call centre industry. BlueFox is now a provider of soft skills development to some of Australia’s largest call and contact centres and to customer service centres in the Australasian region.
Mary has actively sought professional development opportunities throughout her career. Her qualifications include a Masters in Instructional Design and Development and she is an accredited member of the International Coaching Federation (ICP).
A member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD), the Australian Institute of Management (AIM) and the American Chamber of Commerce in Australia (AMCHAM), Mary is also a member of the Stanford
Who’s Who: www.maryokeeffe.info
Mary’s business expertise includes:
- Training Design,
- Development and Delivery: leadership, sales, operations and customer service
- Group Facilitation: strategy, planning and implementation, team building, team profiling and conflict resolution
- Executive Coaching: cognitive development, performance, skills, and transition
- Mentoring: business advisory and counselling
- Talent management: recruitment, assessments, competencies mapping, job specification, skills matrix and graduate recruitment programs
Amanda leads the BlueFox team in Newcastle where she is widely known for her contribution to the call and contact centre industry in the region.
Her extensive experience spans management, recruitment and human resources. Her formal qualifications include a Master’s in Business, Cert IV in training and assessment; however, her 15 years’ experience of working directly with businesses in the Hunter to determine the best human resource solutions are her greatest asset. In recent years her particular emphasis has been on customer service consulting, call and contact centre benchmarking and customisation of call centre methodologies to suit individual business needs
Some of the organisations Amanda had worked with include:
- Telstra, Newcastle
- Call centre, inbound and outbound
- Energy Australia, Wallsend
- Call centre, customer service and sales
- Centrelink, Managed a team to travel to country areas recruiting customer service people.
- Centrelink, Adamstown and Gosford Call centres, all divisions
- Infringement Processing Bureau (State Debt Recovery), start-up in Maitland, 130 various positions
- Various smaller private call centres across the Newcastle and Hunter region.
Amanda’s additional areas of expertise include:
- Training design and Delivery
- Skills and Competency assessment
- Staff appraisals and consultaton
- Leadership and supervisor coaching
- Creation of customised service deliverables to achieve business outcomes
- Client relationship building
- Strategy development